First published in PR Newswire
Americans spend a lot of time working – 1,779 hours annually on average, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ 2019 data. That’s why finding a place of employment that offers great compensation and a culture to match is so important for job candidates when choosing where to work.
This year, the Philadelphia Business Journal again partnered with Quantum Workplace to identify Greater Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work. The 2021 list includes 66 companies from around the region, ranked by employee feedback.
Nominated by the public, employees from each company were asked to complete Quantum’s online survey, and responses from each completed survey were compiled and evaluated. Companies are ranked and winners are chosen in each size category by their composite score.
The survey measures each company’s culture and takes into consideration compensation, benefits and trust in senior leadership.
The top company in each category will be revealed in a special print publication July 16.
Here are the 2021 honorees in the large and extra-large company categories, listed in alphabetical order:
Large companies (100-499 employees)
- AnnieMac Home Mortgage – Mount Laurel
- Brandywine Realty Trust – Philadelphia
- CoreDial, LLC – Blue Bell
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates | Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research – Philadelphia
- gettacar – Philadelphia
- Green Lawn Fertilizing / Green Pest Solutions – West Chester
- Greenphire – King of Prussia
- Health Union – Philadelphia
- Hero Digital – Philadelphia
- Houwzer – Philadelphia
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals – Philadelphia
- Johnson, Kendall & Johnson, Inc. – Newtown
- Miles Technologies – Lumberton, New Jersey
- NFP – Warrington
- PRECISIONscientia – Yardley
- QlikTech Inc. – King of Prussia
- Slalom – Philadelphia
- Spring EQ – Philadelphia
- Tozour Energy Systems – King of Prussia
- Your Part-Time Controller, LLC – Philadelphia
Extra large companies (500+ employees)
- American Heritage Credit Union – Philadelphia
- Fred Beans Automotive Group – Doylestown
- Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin, P.C. – Philadelphia
- Spark Therapeutics – Philadelphia
- Virtua Health – Marlton, New Jersey